Electricity Wapda Bill Online Portal: Would you like to check your wapda bill for this month 2024? Simply enter the 14-digit reference number or customer ID on our Electricity Wapda Bill online check system in Pakistan to check bijli bill online. You can also download or print the latest WAPDA bill online.
You can select your regional company i.e GEPCO, SEPCO, MEPCO Bill given below to download your Wapda Bill.
Electricity Wapda Bill Online check in Pakistan
How to check wapda Online Bill in Pakistan? You can visit easybill.pk website and enter reference number provided by company to check the Wapda Bill.
WAPDA has given the opportunity to consumers for Electricity Wapda Bill online check. Consumers can check their duplicate bills or print bill using Electricity online bill-checking services. Each consumer is assigned a reference number or consumer id. The consumer can use it to check the Bill online.
You can access all the duplicate electricity bills online using easybill.pk. This website allows you to download, Print and Check duplicate bills online.
Guidelines to Print or Download Electricity Duplicate Bill Online:
You can Print or download the Wapda online bill using the following guidelines.
- Visit the website easybill.pk using a web browser like Google Chrome.
- You will see all the companies of Wapda like MEPCO, HESCO, LESCO, PESCO, etc.
- Click on the Company of your region.
- Now you have to write a 14-digit reference number in the box.
- Click on the check Bill Button
- The system generates the latest using Electricity Wapda Bill online check System.
- Now you can print or save the Latest bill using Electricity WAPDA Bill online check system.
- You can pay it manually or online as well. You can pay using Easypasia, JazzCash, and any bank application.
Latest Electricity Bill Peak hours in Pakistan
Normally,the Electricity peak hours in Pakistan as defined by NEPRA are 5PM to 11 PM. But these are changed according to season. The Wapda Peak hours 2023 are given below.
|Dec to Feb
|5 PM to 9 PM
|March to May
|6 PM to 10 PM
|June to August
|7 PM to 11 PM
|September to November
|6 PM to 10 PM
Electricity Bill Explained- Understanding Taxes
|FPA is the tax imposed by billing company to adjust it’s losses. It stands for fuel price adjustment.
|GST is directly imposed by Govt. of Pakistan to increase it’s revenue and budget losses.
|The fixed price of 35 rupees is included in bill to collect PTV fee.
|This tax is adjusted on average basis of 3-4 months bill duration.
|The electricity duty is imposed by company for providing electricity.
|The F.C surcharge tax price is 43 paisa per unit.
Guidelines to Reduce the Cost of Wapda Bills
You can reduce the electricity bill cost by switching off unused home appliances. The estimated electricity unit consumed by different household appliances is given below on our wapda bill online check system.
- Refrigerator: The average units consumed by the refrigerator in Twenty-four hours are 6-8. You must follow the peak hours schedule to reduce the electricity Bill cost.
- A.C.: On average, one ton of A.C. consumes 18 units daily.
- Fan: The fan consumes 4 units of electricity daily.
- T.V.: It requires 3 units per 24 hours for a T.V.s
- Energy Saver: An energy saver uses 2 units per day on average.
- Washing Machine: The washing machine uses 1 unit per hour on average.
- Water Pump: The water pump uses 0.2 units per hour on average.
- Iron: An iron uses 1 unit per hour as average electricity.
You can follow the following steps to reduce the electricity bill amount.
- Reducing the number of home appliances being used at the same time
- Turn off needless household appliances.
- Reduce the number of energy savers at a time.
- Using solar panels in day time for fans can
- Reduce your electricity cost.
- Don’t use A.C.s, Iron, and refrigerator during peak hours.
- Your rooms should be ventilated with fresh air.
Online Bill check in Pakistan
How to Check Electricity Bill online? Visit easybill.pk, and click on desired Online Bill company like Mepco, Lesco, Iesco etc . Now enter the 14-digit reference number to check the Electricity online bill.
Managing utility bills efficiently is essential for every household or business. In this digital era, online bill checking has become increasingly convenient and time-saving. If you are a customer of the Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) and want to know how to check your bill online, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on checking your MEPCO online bill, ensuring a hassle-free experience.. Moreover consumer can get the bill through SMS Registration Portal.
WAPDA Bill Calculator 2024 according to Latest Tariff
How to calculate the electricity bill? Simply enter the number of units consumed to check the estimated bill using the Wapda bill calculator. You can calculate the bill for all companies of Wapda, such as LESCO, IESCO, MEPCO, FESCO, SEPCO, TESCO, HESCO, PESCO, QESCO, and GEPCO.
Wapda Bill Calculator|Estimator
Note: The Bill does not include the FPA. So, your original bill may vary from this estimated bill.
Feedback and Suggestions about our Electricity online Bill checking System:
The customer's feedback matters a lot. So, we welcome our customers to give feedback on improving our Electricity Wapda Bill online check System. We will improve and add our services according to the feedback of our valuable clients in our Electricity Wapda Bill online check website.